If you are in the market to sell your home here are the simple steps we recommend.
- First Step is to search for a real estate agent who has a strategy to make you money on the sale of your home and sell your home quickly. TiceTeam does this by taking an HGTV style approach, just like you see on the popular TV shows. Patrick Tice, the TiceTeam founder, has developed a team of people that includes a designer, a General Contractor and team of supporting real estate agents who are technology based and know how to market a home. Patrick is the lead person on every project to ensure his marketing talent and ideas are shared with the seller and everyone else involved. His extensive background in new home sales and marketing brought this idea to the resale market and there is now proof of its’ success with his past clients.
- Second Step is to invite us over to your home for an assessment. We have a very short web-based presentation that explains to you why we take this approach, how we do it and the results you should expect. We will also share our past projects with you, explain what was done, the cost to do it and what it gained the seller.
- Third Step is after we have visited your home and you feel we would be the right agents to market and sell your home, we will put together a list of all the updates and the cost of those updates we feel would profit you, the seller, the most and why. Then we choose the items we all think would be best given your budget. The idea is to make affordable updates with high value to a potential buyer to get the highest return on your investment.
- Fourth Step after the selections have been made and the cost identified, we will have our General Contractor perform the work for you and get the job done as quickly as possible. Depending on the changes this usually only takes one-to-two weeks.
- Fifth Step is after all changes have been made we will begin to market your home by taking super high quality photos, often times video, and then get it advertised on all the popular real estate sites and the Internet. We install amazing signage that draws attention, perform high energy open houses and coordinate showings with other agents and customers as well.